Friday, November 9, 2007

Why Blog?

When I started this blog I got from several people the question why? So I figure with my first post why not address it. First I'm a complex guy. There is a lot of stuff swirling up in my head that needs to come out. Second, I am constantly finding articles online at work that are either interesting, upsetting, or just cool that I want to share but always either forget about it by the time I get home or just feel like no one would care so now I will be able to put them on here with my lovely thoughts and if anyone is interested they can read them. Third, Ted Leonsis owner of the Capitals and Wizards has one of the coolest blogs (alright lets face it only blog I have ever seen) and because he is the man i wanna be like Ted. Lastly, I just get bored at work and thought it would be fun. Hope that answers your questions!

1 comment:

Living Well said...

I like the new blog garrett